Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ray’s Corner Soapbox – Not a Good Day in Gleesonville

This is to my friends and family that monitor this blog.  I do have another blog entry in the works concerning Saturday’s show.  I cannot do any more at this time because I am beat…..down to zero energy.  Those that know me know that I suffer from Diabetes, Neuropothy and extremely low blood cell count.  Today I woke shivering with chills and my temp spiked a 99.9 degree temp but I did not go to the hospital….yet.  This is usually a sign that I have an infection somewhere but this time I can’t find the source.  If I hit the magic 3 digit temp, then I’ll go but I know I will be there for up to a week or more.  To my sons back east, just thought you might like to know seeing as you rarely call but I know Shannon reads the blog page occasionally.

 

Again, that’s my story and I’m stickin’ to it.

3 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself, friend. We're sorry we missed Saturday's festivities, but our own medicals were acting up pretty bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ray, sounds like you better throw a few extra logs on the fire & get things warmed up a bit out there. Thinkin bout ya:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ray, we're thinking about ya waaaaay up here in Canada:))

    ReplyDelete