Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ray’s Corner Soapbox – SURPRISE!!

The one thing about the weather here is that it is a guessing game and the weather forecasters pull their predictions from a hat.  Being from New England, I enjoy a good snowstorm occasionally as long as I don’t have to shovel  it.Winter 09-10 First Snow 640x426

Monday was my day at the doc’s office in Sierra Vista and yesterday was the  FJ’s day at the dealer to fix a leaky air conditioning hose.  Everyone needs to make sure their AC is working during the month of December.  (LOL) Snow does give a fresh perspective to taking pictures by giving a sharp, clean look to everything.

First Snow

The best thing is we didn’t see any accidents out there.  When I lived in Tennessee after retiring from the Navy, this much snow would be a tragedy closing schools for a week at a time.  (They are crazy drivers on ice and snow!!!)

That’s my story and I’m stickin’ to it.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment