Friday, November 27, 2009

Ray’s Corner Soapbox – Bisbee Revisited

I’m sure you noticed Al of The Bayfield Bunch likes to talk about Bisbee.  Jean and I live here year round and there isn’t a more picturesque town in the area.  Bisbee is a collection of old hippies, artists, painted cars, walls and a photographer’s haven.  Contrasting colors splash the area making picture taking easy.

 

Here are some of my “earth day” pictures taken a couple of years ago pointing out the colorful people of the area.  These were taken at the local farmer’s market.

DSCN2951 640x479

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Any resemblance to Al or myself is purely coincidental.

 

DSCN2955 640x479

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I refer to this one as maintaining your space.                                                                                                                       

DSCN2962 640x479 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCN2966 640x479

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

….and he has a great mode of transportation.

DSCN2973 640x479

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The people of Bisbee are very friendly and informative which is one of the reasons we keep going back.  We still haven’t seen everything yet.

 

That’s my story and I’m stickin’ to it.

1 comment:

  1. Bisbee's quite a place alright. I see they even let folks from Gleeson into town now:))

    ReplyDelete